Could I be pregnant still? adult content

I'm 2 weeks lait on my period and still having negative test no period symptoms, constapated, breast soar headaces hunger tired sick to stumic most of the time . But blood and home test came back negative. Could I be like my friend and nothing show up till I would be 11 weeks 5 weeks from now? thats what i did with my last baby

locolorna90

Asked by locolorna90 at 4:50 PM on May. 8, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• It's possible, especially since it happened with your last child. There are a few moms here who didn't get a positive until they were 8-10 weeks
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 4:51 PM on May. 8, 2012

• i was 8 weeks 4 days when it showed up with my last child  so I'm keeping my fingers crossed  and treating myself as if i were fingers crossed

locolorna90

Comment by locolorna90 (original poster) at 4:59 PM on May. 8, 2012

• It's possible, but not probable if you had a blood test and it was negative.

Good luck.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 6:47 PM on May. 8, 2012

• Take another.
    onelove1982

Answer by onelove1982 at 7:21 PM on May. 8, 2012

• I'm sorry to say, but if the blood test has come back negative then you are not pregnant. Those are highly sensitive tests and they measure the exact amount of HCG in your bodies system. Negative means you are in no way pregnant, but it does not mean that you can't get pregnant! I had the same thing happen to me and I wanted so bad for the blood test to be wrong, but it is the most sophisticated testing you can do for pregnancy and they are 99.99999999 % accurate....
    CassaLuna

Answer by CassaLuna at 4:34 PM on May. 9, 2012

• well I am really just going to wait b/c i think they did the test wrong there was not the right amount of blood in the tube like it was before so i think it was falty
    locolorna90

Comment by locolorna90 (original poster) at 8:06 PM on May. 9, 2012

• It's possible, especially since it happened with your last child
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 9:41 PM on May. 9, 2012