Stupid Cat!

I have a one year old psycho calico crack head cat named Bella!

When she feels that the house has become too quite, she thinks of ways to cause mischief. Her favorite activity is aggravating the dogs. I have three dogs and two cats and normally they are all best friends but, when Bella is bored she seeks ways to stir up trouble. This is her newest form of entertainment.

Each of the three dogs has their own stainless steel bowl, as do the cats. I fill the food bowls yesterday morning before leaving for work and, when I turned to sink to fill the water bowl, I hear a little frustrated growl from my redbone hound, Nikki. I turn around to see Bella sitting IN THE FREAKING DOG BOWL! Nikki nudged her with her muzzle until she managed to knock the cat out of the bowl. This morning, when I fed them, she did it to Sandy. I also caught her laying on my other cat's bowl and in the horse's trough.

I'm hoping that she moves on soon but that just means a new prank. *Sigh* Such is my life...

Razzle_Dazzle1

Asked by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 6:05 PM on May. 8, 2012 in Pets

• LOL. She sounds like a riot. Reminds me of my 7 year old DS.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:08 PM on May. 8, 2012

• LOL Ginger0104, I was gonna say the same about my DD
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 6:17 PM on May. 8, 2012

• Bella is mess. It is entertaining to watch her. Sometimes she waits until the dogs are asleep and jumps on their heads or she swipes their toys and drops things on their heads from the shelves.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Comment by Razzle_Dazzle1 (original poster) at 6:22 PM on May. 8, 2012

• This is what active cats do all the time, she is not a mess, she is just a cat....

Answer by older at 6:26 PM on May. 8, 2012

• I have 2 calicos. They are nuts but it's amusing.

The older one is called Tulie and does what we call a "Tulie mood." She rolls on the chairs and swipes at whoever walks bye. She'll try to grab and rabbit kick. But when she is not in crazy mode, she is the sweetest thing on 4 legs.

The other is Smudge and she is just nuts. She gets over stimulated way too easily and bites.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 6:27 PM on May. 8, 2012

• Bella is a sweetheart too. Phoebe, my Siamese cat, isn't as wild. Bella just has personality.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Comment by Razzle_Dazzle1 (original poster) at 6:32 PM on May. 8, 2012

• I have one who is completely insane and will attack you if you just walk by. BTW she is calico as well. She also runs crazy through the house all right long and "mrowing". It drives me crazy!!!!
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:18 PM on May. 8, 2012

• Sounds like something my youngest two would do. We have a new puppy that is obsessed with the cats. She wants to play and will jump on their backs and what not. I am trying to teach the puppy not to do this because I have an older cat that is getting pretty fragile and another that has a bad back. Well, this morning we were outside and the puppy leaps on one of the cats so I turned the hose on her to get her to back off. A few minutes later I see the cat chase after the puppy and leap on her back and they were off rolling around. This of course left me throwing my hands in the air.

KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 8:33 PM on May. 8, 2012

• My older collie is the momma dog and she found Bella's litter just after they were born in the woods with a dead mommy kitty. I bottle fed the litter and kept Bella because she was the prettiest of the litter. My collie helped me raise the kittens so she and Bella are best buddies. She thinks she's a dog.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Comment by Razzle_Dazzle1 (original poster) at 9:36 PM on May. 8, 2012

• what a riot!
    gabrielle888

Answer by gabrielle888 at 12:06 PM on Jul. 9, 2012