how can i induce my labor on my own????

i am so done being pregnant and hate wakeing up with my hips hurting i am 37 weeks pregnant ( i know some people might say thats too early) on fry day i was 1 to 2 cen and 50% afased hope i spelled that right anyways and sex is out of the Q (no one to have sex with) so if any one has any tips or tricks that they know that works please help me
thank you for your time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wait until the baby and your body are ready. That baby still has 3 weeks to grow, why risk it?
    Anonymous

• you can try everything in the book and unless your body is ready nothing works. sorry your going to just have to be patient.
    your going to get some bashing here to just to warn you.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I was told sex... something with the males seamen causes the uteris to contract. But you should REALLY wait till your closer to your due date. You dont want to have complications. And also I think if your body is not ready not even sex will work
    Anonymous

• You just need to wait out! Go for long walks or some squats that helps right there. I once watched baby story and I saw this women drink some stuff that you use for constipation. BUT I would not recommend it either. Good Luck.
    Anonymous

• i have been walking i have heard that will help and if not its excersize lol but it helps with my hip pain hope this helps!!!!!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 7:00 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Get you one of those Big excerise balls and sit on it. It help relieves the hip pressure.
    lesliekaym27

Answer by lesliekaym27 at 7:04 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I agree with the excercise ball idea. I love mine! But you really should leave your baby where he/she is. I know it's not comfy, I'm 37 weeks too, but your baby will be much better off left alone.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 7:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I was soooo tired of being pregnant too!! I feel your pain. I had gone to the doctor and I was NOTHING, I was "mushy". I was soooo upset. I went home and drank some castro oil (midwives use this) and had her two days later. She was nine days early. Alot of people object to this. It tastes disgusting. But I also think 3 weeks is too early. Good Luck!
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 7:15 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Castro Oil is the best way to go into labor. some even rub it on their bellies.
    Anonymous

• Don't do the castor oil thing. Don't try any of the natural or DIY induction techniques without talking to your doc about it. All of them carry some level of risk.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 9:08 PM on Jan. 27, 2009