can you have a normal period( not spotting) from conception- 5 months

i took a pt back in sept because after i had sex about a couple weeks later i threw up and it came back negative but at that time i didn't have my period now it has been 4 months and i've been feelin nauseous from when i took the first pt so i took another pt and it came back positive but my period has been coming on like normal and sometimes my stomach is tight then it gets smushy and sometimes i think i feel something like my pulse is in my stomach or a little thump here an there and i dont know what to think cause its a lot of people who say that they had their period the whole time but they were just spotting. i was just wondering is their anyone out there that has went through the same thing or know anyone that has

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You need to go to the doctor and talk with them about all of this. You got a positive test, so congrats! You are gonna be a mommy!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Yes! I've known several women that had perfectly normal periods for 5 months and one even said she had it the entire time with both her pregnancies. I agree with PP, get an appointment to see a Dr. ASAP.
    kicknscreamn222

Answer by kicknscreamn222 at 7:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Uh? Have you made an appointment yet?
    Anonymous

• Please go to the doctor.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:04 PM on Jan. 27, 2009