two sisters pregent , differnt views

Ok this is my third pregency an my sisters first. An tottaly hate that she knows so much, when she really does not. She tells me all the time what to do. an I amreally sick of it I tell her all the time but does not really care. help

ZAGARIPRUSS

Asked by ZAGARIPRUSS at 7:02 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• Next time she tells you to do something regarding your pregnancy, tell her:

"This is NOT my first time."

I tell that to anyone that tries to tell me anything when I know what I am doing.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Maybe if you learned to write and spell it would help things out........sorry just my opinion.
    Anonymous

• Man went through this with my sister. Even though she doesn't have any kids. I just remind her you have three kids and this is her first. Tell her that you think sence you have kids already that know what to do and how to handle things and tell her you don't need her advice.
    Anonymous

• I honestly wouldn't say anything, it's nice when people think they know it all (especially when we know they don't), Reality is harsh, let her enjoy the ride!
    Anonymous

• Let her have her time in the sun. She is getting pleasure from being Miss Know-it-all. You know that you know what you are doing. So smile and thank her and do what you know is best. You will know that you've done something nice for your sister- helped boost her ego, and she'll think she has done something good for you- shared her knowledge. I suppose it is also possible that she'll come up with something that you hadn't heard of before, too. I know it happens to me all the time, anyway.

Answer by Bmat at 8:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• anon 707 are you serios she spelt ONE WORD wrong. You had to yell at her for that? && I'm pretty sure the question was about her sister always trying to be the know it all on pregnancy not how to spell.

If i was you the next time my sister did it I'd look at her and say how many kids do I have? She'll answer 2. Then say so how many times does that mea nI've been pregnant? && if she honestly doesnt get the hint start telling her stuff and when she figures out your ways right too maybe she'll shut up and see how annoying it is. I know childish right? But if shes doing it to you heyy.
    lovencasper5307

Answer by lovencasper5307 at 8:37 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• If it will make you feel any better just think back to when you were pregnant with your first and then the time when you REALLY realized that things don't really work the way you had planned it out. She will eventually realize that she dosen't know everything. So smile when she's telling you stuff and think to the day when she comes to you and says, "I don't know what to do........"
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 8:59 PM on Jan. 27, 2009