do you have to have pregnancy symptoms when your pregnant

i was wondering do you have to have pregnancy symptoms because i've been only feelin nauseous and im 17 weeks is that normal

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've heard that some women don't have any symptoms at all. What other symptoms are you expecting? Feeling nauseous is one of the biggies in my book. :)
    kicknscreamn222

Answer by kicknscreamn222 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• no some people get very lucky and dont have any symptoms. Lucky them wish i was one.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• It's totally normal hon. Not everyone gets the pregnancy symptoms. Just be happy that you're having a good pregnancy. :)
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 7:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Every pregnancy is different. I was completely sick, unable to eat with my first...with my second I was only nauseated. Nausea is one of the most complained about symptoms. Constipation, gas, back pains..those can come with being pregnant too...the aching back may not come until your 3rd trimester though. Count yourself lucky then that so far you only have some nausea. Congrats on the baby!!
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 7:11 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• with my son i puked until i was 6 months. with my daughter the only thing that reminded me i was pregnant was my belly, and my absentmindedness lol.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:22 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• It's normal. When I was pregnant with my son I only got nausea during dinner time, during breakfast I was fine, lunch time I was fine, but for dinner, oh god, I didn't even want to smell the food and that only lasted a few weeks. I was lucky. Now I am preggos again and have no symptoms other than a bit of cramping.
    z16squirt

Answer by z16squirt at 2:46 PM on Jan. 30, 2009