Is this a faze?

My daughter is about to be 7 months. She masterd eating with a spoon at 4 months and has been doing so everyday every since. She usually eats cereal with fruit in the morning, and in the evening she has veggies and fruit (of course she has her formula in between) but for some reason today, she will have nothing to do with the spoon. I cant get her to eat from it at all, she just wont have it! She is taking her bottles fine, just dosent want the spoon. She does have her two lower teeth about to break threw and I was told her teeth wouldnt have anything to do with her not wanting to eat from the spoon, but would like some other feedback! Anyone have any ideas?

ArmyWife15

Asked by ArmyWife15 at 7:11 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• her gums are probably just extremely sensitive! so my guess it does hurt her gums... poor girl, it should last too long though
    havingaboy08

Answer by havingaboy08 at 7:14 PM on Jan. 27, 2009