Any of you ladies have an idea of what I can do with all of these materials?

I have a lot of baby food jars, some yarn, some beads, letter beads that are glow in the dark, some plastic wine glasses, and some mesh netting. I believe that's what it is called. I need some ideas of things to use them for or things to make out of them because I don't just want to throw them away. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on May. 8, 2012 in Hobbies & Crafts

• You could make little "jar people"...
    (also, I use jars like that for water when painting)
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 12:07 AM on May. 9, 2012

• Look on Etsy and Pinterest for some great ideas!
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 11:17 PM on May. 8, 2012

• You can turn those baby food jars into snow globes with a water and the beads and if you have glitter add that to the water as well.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:11 AM on May. 9, 2012

• My sister makes Christmas trees out of baby food jars, they are also good for storing beads, screws, small nails, etc, mesh netting can be hung over a baby crib or pack & play with the corners weighted down with wooden beads or river rock to keep mosquitoes and other bugs off of baby, yarn, crochet, knit, make dolls and use the yarn for hair, wine glasses, make flower arrangements, and with the beads, you can string them to make a simple necklace/bracelet for a special little girl in your life.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 9:55 AM on May. 13, 2012

• for my baby shower i used the jars i put small candies inside pink ones because i had a girl then glued its a girl ribbon on the side and on the top i put beads and those small babies. or you could paint the inside and use the letters on the lids for a bday party favor.

-the mesh netting, i would hang it in the corner of a kids room and put stuffed animals on it. or do an ocean theme in the bathroom or something and hang it on the wall and glue shells on it.

- plastic wine glassesi aint them, glue gems on the bottoms making designs, use them as a party favor for new years, christmas party and just do simple themed designs on them

- and for the yarn and beads. you could make a picture frame, bracelets, let a little girl think of something! i bet she could come up with a good idea!
    jennifer_oakley

Answer by jennifer_oakley at 2:23 PM on May. 15, 2012

• livewell-- how do you make jar people because i have tons of baby food jars.
    jennifer_oakley

Answer by jennifer_oakley at 2:28 PM on May. 15, 2012

• jennifer_oakley

Answer by jennifer_oakley at 2:35 PM on May. 15, 2012