Im getting my SO a racecar ride along for his birthday, but have NO idea which one to get???

I found one and thought it was absolutely perfect for my SO, then I found a few more, and now I don't have a clue as to which one he would like best. They are all 3 laps long, and he would be in the passenger seat. And they are all around the same price. BUT which one do I pick? The options are: dragster fantasy ride, indy car champion ride, racecar speedway, stockcar ride, dragster experience. Im thinking the faster the better, but I am clueless when it comes to this stuff, suggestions???

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 2:40 AM on May. 9, 2012 in Relationships

• Dragster!! I love drag racing :)
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 3:20 AM on May. 9, 2012

• Sorry, I don't know either. But you could google them or watch videos on YouTube. You'll have a better idea then which one to pick (or which one your SO would like best)
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 8:17 AM on May. 9, 2012

• I love to see drag racing
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:12 PM on May. 9, 2012

• Umm- no clue on what is the best one to buy. I'd save the money for a vacation, but that's just me!
    onelove1982

Answer by onelove1982 at 9:17 PM on May. 9, 2012