Ecclesiastics 21:10?

I'm totally serious. I want to know where this is. A google search has brought about nothing except did you mean Ecclesiastes? and there isn't a 21st Chapter. For someone who says they know the Bible you screwed up big time with this one. I have studied the bible since I was 10. All versions. I'm now 49. So please enlighten me. You also misquoted other verses. So which Bible are you using? A new one that we've not heard of ?

daps

Asked by daps at 6:22 AM on May. 9, 2012 in Religious Debate

• lol only 12 chapters...maybe the person you're talking about is dyslexic? :P
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:45 AM on May. 9, 2012

• Maybe it's 12:10?
    I dunno

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 7:34 AM on May. 9, 2012

• maybe, just maybe...she misquoted.
    give it a rest, dear. people misquote the bible all the time, chapter/verse. they misspell names of the books, and even attribute quotes of authors, presidents, etc., to the bible.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:37 AM on May. 9, 2012

• people misquote the bible all the time, chapter/verse. they misspell names of the books, and even attribute quotes of authors, presidents, etc.,

People copy and paste pages and pages from anti-Jew and anti-Catholic hate sites, think everyone who reads the bible agrees with them that gays go to Hell, and it's everyone's job as a Christian (even if you'r not a Christian) to tell the parents of gay kids they're doing it wrong...

Actually, I don't think most normal people do that all the time. Perhaps there's a line where you can say, yeah, this isn't really normal.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:38 AM on May. 9, 2012

• Typos? We do it all the time. Of course I have no idea what question you are referencing, maybe a link to view the errors would be helpful in determining a better response.....PLEASE LINK
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:41 AM on May. 9, 2012

• Daps can I get the link the question your are spinning off from?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:52 AM on May. 9, 2012

• It's the most recent 200+ spammer. Think it's on page 2 now.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:03 AM on May. 9, 2012

• LOL, handing out VD for answering a question? Someone really wants to spread it around as fast as they can today.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:17 AM on May. 9, 2012

• Handing out VD or DV???... Cause I don't want to be around if they're handing out VD. LOL
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:29 AM on May. 9, 2012

• Handing out VD or DV???

I believe it was decided somewhere around page 123 of the nothing to do with global warming question that, based on the way they act and why they hand them out, VD is the appropriate term. (watch them try and give this answer another good dose of the clap)

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:32 AM on May. 9, 2012