how can i get someone to stop download stuff when i have my wirless up?

I live in a apartment which i caught a guy right outside of my door, download music off of my wireless, i have never had this happen intil now and i am wondering how can i stop that problem cause i pay for it and he doesn't so why should he get it free off of me. is there anything i can do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• password your connection
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I am new at this wireless do tell me about the password connection?
    Anonymous

• Like Aliciatron said go back to your instructions you received and password protect the connection. See if you can do it from your profile. I know for mine when I go to open it, I see a lock next to my information .
    NiHao

Answer by NiHao at 7:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• for mine (linksys) it was a part of the installatio nCD where you set up a password
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• we use Buffalo encrytion device. They can't access our wireless because it is totally encrypted.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Who cares... if they need it that bad. How do u know he is using it? U saw him at ur door?? lol
    Anonymous

• you have to have your wireless signal security enabled so that others can not pick up the signal. It just means that when the other person searched for available networks, yours would ask for a password in order for him to use it.
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 1:13 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• um, it's illegal anon 9:26
    heatherann0221