why does my husband cheat,lie and put the blame on me?

HeidiB.

Asked by HeidiB. at 7:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Because he's probably an ass.
    Anonymous

• LOL !!!
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 7:32 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• theres a word for that, i think its called reflecting but i forget... basically he feels guilty and wants to make you feel guilty
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:32 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Because he can get away with it!!! You have to set rules/consequences and stick to them. If you cave and let it slide, then more than likely they will do it again and again, because he knows you will let him get away with his behavior!
    NiHao

Answer by NiHao at 7:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• He wants it to be your fault so in his mind it's okay to keep doing it.
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 7:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• because he's a disgusting pig who doesn't want to take any responsibility for his own actions. my SO was the same way when he cheated on me, it was all my fault for our relationship getting to the point where "he needed to cheat". took no responsibility upon himself. men are just worthless pigs. don't worry, none of it was your fault. don't let him get to you.
    Anonymous

• The question should be WHY do you knowingly allow it to continue? Is he really worth all of the heartache?
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:38 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Your husband is the typical immature, cheating jerk that makes excuses for his behavior by blaming you to make himself feel better. I would get an attorney, get my finances in order and move on. Your deserve a better lilfe than this. No woman deserves to be treated like this and he doesn't deserve you. Go find the book titled,"Why Men Love Bitches" (sorry) and read it. It explains a lot about mens behavior and how they think. You need to find someone that will love you and be loyal. Be strong and get going!
    Lisahi

Answer by Lisahi at 7:45 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Because he is an idiot. If he is cheating on you, leave his sorry butt. You deserve better.

And look at you, you're beautiful! What are you thinking! This cr*p isn't your fault. Go find someone to spoil you.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• bc you're not what he thought you would be in a wife and you've pushed him away to find comfort and sex with other women and then to keep you from running your mouth he just lies about it to find some peace at home?
    Anonymous