Older Barney Video Question

Does anyone know which video of Barney they sang "If all the rain drops were lemmon drops and gum drops" and "peanut butter and jelly song".... I used to have all the videos but some where down the road I've lost several of them.... Does anyone know which video had these songs on them? It's driving me crazy that I can't remember!

TammyG.

Asked by TammyG. at 7:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Entertainment

• Can't remember the name, but the lemon drops/gum drops song was on an episode where they were imagining all these "what ifs". Try the Adventure Bus episode-my daughter swears that its on there.
    hw1977

Answer by hw1977 at 12:52 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Don't know, but I miss the old school ones. He was big news when my daughter was born 14 years ago. Now my two year old is obessed with him. Just not the same nowadays.
    Anonymous

• i think they are in the camping one, they sang them both a lot though, my sister is trying to get my daughter to watch him
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 11:01 PM on Jan. 27, 2009