With all the jobloss & problems do you feel like suicide is the only answer?

There's so much jobloss in my home, problems, bills, going without, breakdowns.. etc.. Everything is wrong nothing is going right even computer issues!! I feel hopeless & useless! No one in this house has A job!! How long can we deprive ourselves & live this way? To compleltely be going without things.. Being able to make the Bills. Collection Agencies... Bills Galore All the time & more Threats! Does any one else fel overwhlemed & believe suicide is the answer?? The big 401K Loss!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• No it's not worth my life. Things can be great things can also be bad. I would go get help from the state. Good Luck
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 7:48 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• No. I'm not worried.
    Anonymous

• Suicide is never an answer, and if you are truly feeling like it is, then call for help. All the stuff you said were issues are only temporary issues. Not only that, but suicide is a selfish way to push the responsibility to clean up the mess onto someone else in your family.

If you are that desperate, get help now from a credit counselor, a suicide prevention hotline, social services, whatever.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:50 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• No and if your thinking of sudicide you need to call the national sudicide hotline and talk to someone. If your on here then that means there are kids. Do you want to leave them without a mother?

First stop and take a deep breath and stop listening to the news. If you believe in God then pray. Go find a job any job. You just keep applying till your feet are sore from walking. Job hunting is a full time job. Go to job & family services. Go to a local church (even better if you belong) and ask for temporary help. Ask around. Then take it one bill at a time. Remember to pay in this order: Food, shelter, (lights, heat, water). Check to see if you qualify for free phone, lose internet if you are not using friends/library. Just keep going. Its all you have. Suicide just creates problems for those left behind.
    partiesbyjan

Answer by partiesbyjan at 7:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I agree with above poster. Stop watching the news !!!!! I have !!!
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 7:54 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Stop answering your phone. Don't talk to collectors you can't pay.
    401K loss? Unless your within 5 years of retirement age, you have plenty of time to make up that money. Now if the perfect time to put more money into retirement. This stock is on sale! 100% of the 10 year periods in the stock market have made money. Step back and breathe. Things will get better.
    Anonymous

• No, I have never felt like that.. but if I were you, I'd get rid of the computer, internet and phone!
    Anonymous

• Your life is worth more then suicide is!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 9:39 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS. YOUR REAL FRIENDS ! DO YOU HEAR ME???!!!! GET YOUR BUTT OVER THERE NOW!!!
    CynthiaS102

Answer by CynthiaS102 at 3:29 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Things can be more difficult than we feel we can handle. No one likes to lose money, or be cold at home or deal with family members and all their problems. We all get ill and we ache and we get sad. But as long as you have ONE SINGLE person who loves you and cares for you, then you have hope.
    CynthiaS102

Answer by CynthiaS102 at 3:41 AM on Jan. 28, 2009