do you think its wrong tomiss my husband more then the kids when im gone a couple days for a work convention?

I know he's taking better care of then i even do- but i feel half of me is gone when he's not around-

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• I think it's healthy. If it wasn't for our husbands, the children wouldn't be around. The kids are part of our love lives with our hubs. When I am away, I miss my children but my husband is always part of that as well, if you know wha I mean.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 7:59 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• aww thats super sweet.. your kids are little extentions of both of you and kind of a symbol of your love. I agree. I think that is really healthy
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 8:18 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• its funny cuz my kids are from my previous marriage- to a no good a hole- and my hubby now is a much better rolemodel-support system! He's awesome with the girls-

i cried myself to sleep last night cuz im so far away- alone in a hotel-
    i feel at least he has my girls- i have no body
    Anonymous

• It's normal.
    My husband is gone lots and I miss him alot more than I would my daughter.
    He's your other half, the person you run to no matter what.
    Your kids are an extention of the love you two share.
    Nothing wrong with missing him a bit more :)
    Anonymous

• I think it's normal. I always miss my husband when he is at work- even for just a little while, it's corny but I do.
    Anonymous

• No I miss my husband all day at work and think about my kids but appreciate the time away from them. Cant wait to get home to my hubby.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 8:50 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I'm sure he is a very special man to make you feel that way. To bad you dont like his kids.
    Anonymous

• he doesnt have any kids- , just mine- lol but i do have one stirring in my belly if that counts- another girl to ad to the clan!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Jan. 29, 2009