Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tax question!

I saw that on another post if you were pregnant in 2008 but didn't receive the extra 300 from the stimulus payment because your baby wasn't born yet that you can deduct it from your taxable income for paying taxes this year. If I do my taxes on turbo tax, how would I do this?

Answer Question

Asked by britni11 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

Level 9 (277 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Any of the stimulus is not taxable.

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

  • Right its not taxable. There is a Recovery Rebate Worksheet this year. The IRS will send you the difference if you were under paid. Go to and look it up in the search bar. :)

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

  • turbo tax will walk you through the process of keying in how much of the stimulus you recieved, and if you didn't get the right amount then it will add it on to you refund. IT's simple, nothing you need to do besides plug in numbers!

    Answer by sidzwif at 3:23 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.