35 weeks, 2cm dialated...

at my doc appt today. i have been feeling crampy the past few days & kinda like i have to poo, but i went yesterday morning so i'm not constipated. i've been having back pain more too. i'm scheduled to have a c-section june 7th, actual due date is june 12th. baby is still moving good & heartbeat is 140. wondering if i'll go into labor soon or be dialated at 2cm forever...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on May. 9, 2012 in Pregnancy

• It could go either way, there is no telling.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:35 AM on May. 9, 2012

• I was 2cm from week 37 to week 41 with my daughter (her bday is June 7th). With my son I was 1cm from week 36 to week 40. I agree it can go either way. There is no way to tell. Good luck :) only a few more weeks and baby will here
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 12:00 PM on May. 9, 2012

• I was dilated long before I went into labor with all 3 of our boys, so it could be a while for you too. Everyone's different, so just keep in touch with your OB nurse, and let them know if the cramping gets worse. GL
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:01 PM on May. 9, 2012

• Stay in close contact with your doctor and be ready to go to the hospital if needed :) Don't stress about it, vitals are perfectly healthy and you've got a strong lil' bumpkin growing and getting ready :)
    CassaLuna

Answer by CassaLuna at 1:40 PM on May. 9, 2012

• Awe I know the anticpiation is getting to you but I walked around 2cm for a long time. It can happen tomorrow or 3 weeks from now, Your probably sick of hearing this but dont rush it!
    JNLmomme09

Answer by JNLmomme09 at 2:03 PM on May. 9, 2012