35 weeks, 2cm dialated...

at my doc appt today. i have been feeling crampy the past few days & kinda like i have to poo, but i went yesterday morning so i'm not constipated. i've been having back pain more too. i'm scheduled to have a c-section june 7th, actual due date is june 12th. baby is still moving good & heartbeat is 140. wondering if i'll go into labor soon or be dialated at 2cm forever...

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on May. 9, 2012 in Pregnancy

• It could go either way, there is no telling.

Answer by Melbornj at 11:35 AM on May. 9, 2012

• I was 2cm from week 37 to week 41 with my daughter (her bday is June 7th). With my son I was 1cm from week 36 to week 40. I agree it can go either way. There is no way to tell. Good luck :) only a few more weeks and baby will here

Answer by SMG1120 at 12:00 PM on May. 9, 2012

• I was dilated long before I went into labor with all 3 of our boys, so it could be a while for you too. Everyone's different, so just keep in touch with your OB nurse, and let them know if the cramping gets worse. GL

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:01 PM on May. 9, 2012

• Stay in close contact with your doctor and be ready to go to the hospital if needed :) Don't stress about it, vitals are perfectly healthy and you've got a strong lil' bumpkin growing and getting ready :)

Answer by CassaLuna at 1:40 PM on May. 9, 2012

• Awe I know the anticpiation is getting to you but I walked around 2cm for a long time. It can happen tomorrow or 3 weeks from now, Your probably sick of hearing this but dont rush it!

Answer by JNLmomme09 at 2:03 PM on May. 9, 2012