Does anyone clean the top of their fridge?

truthfully I don't maybe every 6 months or so I tend to forget about that place when I do weekly cleaning, I simply don't think about it

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 7:58 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Fridge has a top???? lol
    Serafina46

Answer by Serafina46 at 9:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• nope, i cant reach it, so its not my job!
    wendy46121

Answer by wendy46121 at 7:59 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Ha no. It's where we keep the dog treats lol. If I'm ever up high enough maybe I'll dust it off.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• hahaha, thats crazy, i just did on sunday for the first time in like 6 months..i never remember to either..theres so much crap on top of it, that i dont even think to
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 8:04 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Im lazy lol. I keep a towel over it and change the towel a couple times a month lol.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 8:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• LMFAO its just one of those things lol like having a junk drawer you think your the only one who has it but truth is EVERYONE has one
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 8:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I do I do!! maybe like every other time I go to the grocery store. It wont kill me, but it is good that I do so when I do move, it isn't SUPER dusty to clean off :) I keep my cereal oatmeal and bagels/hot chocolate up there :)
    SaturnsFire

Answer by SaturnsFire at 8:08 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Oh I like the towel idea. I used to clean the top of the refrigerator every week. But then we got a new refrigerator that is higher, and I don't see the top. It's been months. :( Thanks for the reminder.

Answer by Bmat at 8:08 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• My husband dusts it every Sunday, when we do our cleaning!
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 8:08 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• OMG! I do have 2 Drunk Drawers in the kitchen and 2 junk cupboards that phone books were in but now it has, cheese graters, mail, junk and more junk...I need to go through that stuff.
    SaturnsFire

Answer by SaturnsFire at 8:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2009