daughters developing

my daughter is 11 and is developing i need a good store to get bras and what age did you start to wear bras thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• I was around 10-11. They were the cute little sporty bras with no padding from wal-mart or jcpenney. She doesn't need anything fancy at this age.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 8:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• http://www.myfirstbra.us/
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 8:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• My first one came from kmart. It was a cute sporty one as well with no padding.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• i started in training bras in elem school. we develp VERY early in my family lol. idk where my first one came from but it was just like a sports bra. i didnt get a real bra (hooks padding and whata not) til about 6-7th grade
    mandei1509

Answer by mandei1509 at 8:13 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Target has nice ones too!
    lesliekaym27

Answer by lesliekaym27 at 8:35 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Time for a bra go to walmart have her try on afew to pick one that is comfortable for her. I would get a lightly padded one because you do not want nipples protruding that would embarass her more.
    summerray5

Answer by summerray5 at 10:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I agree with summeray5 I did that for my little girl shes 11.And yes walmart take her along so she can pick her colors.
    MrsRKP7

Answer by MrsRKP7 at 11:30 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• My daughter is 11 & she started developing around 9 1/2 or so. I took her to Kohl's to get some training bra's. I let her pick out the colors & everything. Now, she is really developed & has to wear regular bra's. It happend over night, it seemed. I think I was 10 or so before I even developed enough to need a training bra. Good Luck!
    themacs4

Answer by themacs4 at 1:21 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I believe I was about 10 when I had to wear a bra. My first one was nothing fancy probably from wal mart or Kmart. The funny thing is when I changed in gym class my friends all had the exact same bra! My first locker room bonding moment.
    Anonymous

• summerray5, I was actually going to suggest the same thing! I had boys making fun of me all the time b/c of the nipple thing, so I finally went to padded bras. I don't think at 10 the boys probably pay too much attention to that, but by Jr. High/middle school no doubt! I would suggest Walmart, Target or Kmart to get the starter bras. They have cute designs for not too much money.
    kicknscreamn222

Answer by kicknscreamn222 at 8:27 PM on Jan. 28, 2009