Child Support???

Does anyone know how much child support I will get...Im keeping the house and I will have my daughter 98% of the time....the soon to be ex hubby brings home around 2000.00 a month....Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• if you go for child care as well you can prolly get about 600-700 a month. and thats in PA
    Anonymous

• it will based on whether or not he provides her medical insurance, how much you make, they may make allotments on his behalf for you getting to keep the house since that is providing a roof over her head which is part of child support. It also varies by state due to cost of living. ask your divorce lawyer.

why is it that all women care about in a divorce is the money they will get from it?
    Anonymous

• Because they have never seen how bad it can get, they think they have it the worst right then. I would just be grateful for the house and a father who, I'm assuming, is willing to pay. the amount wouldn't matter.
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 8:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Now wait a minute, just how is a woman supposed to make a budget without knowing what she has to budget with? It's wrong to try and be as prepared as posible for when it's all done? I checked everything out before we went in to cs too. Not because I was a money grubber, but so I knew what to expect and could plan accordingly.

Why do some women assume the worst about people all the time?

desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 8:25 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Because some women have terrible migraines and are very bitchy at the moment. Also SOME WOMEN never assumed anything about the other woman. She only answered a question posted by SOME OTHER WOMAN in her answer to the original question.
    Now, do you have any ideas on how to get rid of a migraine?
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 8:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• kimeley- oddly enough caffeine! it opens blood vessels in the brain that are constricted (well, it works if that's the type of migraine anyways) I go with espresso when I get one. HTP!
    Anonymous

• Thank you. Now maybe SOME WOMAN will stop being such a bitch.
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 8:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Owwiiieee...migraines suck! Sorry you're dealing with it. Hope caffine helps. It does for me sometimes. I keep Exedrine Migraine in my cabinet and it does okay, too. Know it doesn't help right now, but for the future it might.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 8:43 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• The only thing I can tell you for sure is you can GET UP TO 50% of his net pay. That's the law in AZ anyway. $2000 a month is not much though, you might get $400 a month. Maybe more, maybe less, there is no way for anyone here to know for sure what you'll get.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 9:00 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• For one it will be a set amount. I cant get any extra for childcare. Support dont work that way. In the state I live in its 16% of the fathers income. Medical if his employer doesnt have it. Is gonna be 50/50 I only get an extre 25 dollars for medical from him. Good Luck!
    Anonymous