pregnancy test

if you have a negative then a positive then a negative pregnancy test are you pregnant or aren't you and you've been feelin pregnant but you have your period and you have been feeling nauseous and tightness in the stomach sometimes

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have only heard of false negatives not false positives, try retaking a test with your first urine in the morning thats when the HCG hormone will be most detectable - Good Luck
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 8:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Go see a doctor. You could very well be pregnant.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• What is the question?
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I'd go see a doctor. you can get false negatives just by what time of day you take the test.
    Anonymous

• my mom never had a positive pregnancy test but has two kids and a couple miscarrages sometimes it depends on the person and then on how far along you are
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 8:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2009