Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do i do if my 3 year old ate a roll of tums?

Answer Question
 
Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Health

Answers (4)
  • you can call poison control if you want but they won't hurt him :o)
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

  • i dont thnk it would hurt her but you could call your local ER and ask to speak with a advice nurse or call the poison controlle center to ask.
    Mommy2B04

    Answer by Mommy2B04 at 8:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

  • You probally should take LO to ER. Tums are ususally harmless in small amounts, but in large amounts can cause many problems with the body's acid/base balance which is part of what controls major body organs.
    darcibeisheim

    Answer by darcibeisheim at 8:18 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

  • http://www.drugs.com/mtm/tums.html
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health
Irregular Period

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
pregnancy test

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN