Getting rid of THE belly...after having a baby

So I am about to complete 6 weeks pelvic rest ....I know I can start exercising after that ...what are some good exercises to tighten my tummy up.....?

vall11

Asked by vall11 at 2:52 PM on May. 9, 2012 in Diet & Fitness

• pilates
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:13 PM on May. 9, 2012

• Good old fashioned sit ups and crunches are the only way to really get them squared away
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 1:34 PM on May. 10, 2012

• My baby is 8 months old, so let me know when you find out. LOL! I have just started back to the gym and hoping I can get the little bit left off my belly. I had a six pack before and you can still see that I USE to have one but now it has a little layer of fat on top of it. I am going to ride the eliptical and do the crunch machine at the gym as that is what worked for me before I had the baby! Try to eat better, alot of it has to do with what you eat. Another prob I am having. I am still breastfeeding and eating like crazy!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 8:40 AM on May. 12, 2012

• sit ups and crunches.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:45 PM on May. 14, 2012