I am trying to get pregnant and I started my period 6 days early and it only lasted 2 days (it was heavy though). I also had brown discharge before and after. I feel pooched out and bloated so I don't know what's going on. I have taken 6 preg tests...all negative...which I could have taken them too early idk they were cheapies. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I was always told things happen when you aren't thinking about it. I would include the brown discharge before and after as part of your menses. The brown is blood. I was wondering if you had any cramping or pain that you don't normally have with your normal period. I would just wait and relax. Go and have some fun. Cheapies worked better for me than going to the doctor and having the test done. I was on birth control when I got pregnant with my second daughter. I received two tests, three months apart from my doctor and they both showed negative. The ones I took at home showed positive every time. I was officially pregnant at an abortion clinic- an ultrasound that said I was 19 weeks and 5 days along. I obviously had her and don't regret it at all!!! Good luck and remember to relax and have fun!!
    lilkitti

Answer by lilkitti at 12:03 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• Wow you sound like me, i felt all bloted for a bout 6 weeks after i stoped bc and i didnt have a period for 8 ine was a normal length though. and i also took 3 test all negetive. just relax. and wait and see what happens
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• lilkitti--What is wierd is I have had cramping on and off this whole month...even a couple of weeks before my period. I took another test this morning and it was a cheapie but it looked like something was there in that second line that I had not seen before so hopefully it will be good! I'm off to the doctor today to find out what's going on though...and to be sure. Thanks for your answer!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Jul. 21, 2008