How long does it ussually take to find out if you've been approved for finiacial aid for college?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Ugh.
    Forever.
    I think like 2 weeks...
    I think... I can't remember.
    All I know is I want them to hurry it up already!
    kookiekayla

Answer by kookiekayla at 11:47 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Hi there- I just started online with the University of Phoenix. I'm done with my second week of it. I applied June 30. My financial advisor found out on July 11 and the amount was deposited into their hands on July 15. I received my information on it yesterday- July 19. I hope that helps you out.
    lilkitti

Answer by lilkitti at 11:55 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• well, u can find out if ur elligable right after doing ur fafsa, but it takes awhile for the FA office at the college to get everything together. if ur elligable then u will most likely get it, but u wont know how much u get until the college sends u ur award letter. u can always call the college to see how long htat will take, since they all run things differently.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 3:01 AM on Jul. 21, 2008