Do you think Obama is losing support?

With some of the not-so stellar choices Obama is making, do you think he is losing support?

Since the election, I haven't seen as much support here on Cafemom. Do you think people are actually following the drama in his Presidency so far?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Gallup reported yesterday that Obama has a 69 percent approval rating. I see no signs of loss of support. Perhaps what you're seeing is less patience with CafeMom.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:48 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• He hasn't lost my support!!!
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 8:49 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I know MANY people who voted for him...he hasn't lost the support of any of them.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 8:50 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I know a few that have lost it.My hubby is one of them!I think he is beginning to yeah...
    tomsbrandi

Answer by tomsbrandi at 8:52 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• funny, I wasn't 'polled'. How do they get this rating? pelosi and her friends?

Anonymous

• He isn't losing support. I know I have stopped bothering trying to "discuss" his policies with those who dislike him. For example, the choices you claim are not stellar have been praised by many. Basically there is no point in trying to get someone to change their point of view when they are hell bent on hating him.

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Why would he lose support? There is more to politics than the Cafemom Answers section. I think the maturity level of this section is just getting ridiculous and less people are tolerant of it and are not responding as much.

Give the man a break he has been in office for a week. Let him work through the kinks of the government and get his feet wet before you start on him.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 8:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• He's only served a week out of a 4 year presidential term. Sorry to dash your hopes, but it may take a while for him to either gain or lose support.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I still support him.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 8:59 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• "Gallup reported yesterday that Obama has a 69 percent approval rating. I see no signs of loss of support. Perhaps what you're seeing is less patience with CafeMom."

It was 80 the day before he was sworn in.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:59 PM on Jan. 27, 2009