Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I change my "title" that appears on my profile next to my picture?

I have clicked on everything in the edit profile and it is no where to be found. I dont even remember writing it.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in About CafeMom

Answers (2)
  • click privacy+settings... then click Your Kids... then type in the box under I'm A Mother To....

    Answer by CassieLee85 at 12:12 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

  • If you are talking about changing your "name" you cannot! Sorry, not my rule! LOL You can cancel your account by contacting cafe mom at the bottom of your screen and start a new account. good luck

    Answer by MommasCooCoo at 12:20 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.