Help Emt Psychological exam?????

I am current in pursue of becoming a emt for my county in maryland. I am almost done with the process I know have to go take a Psychological screening and medical exam soon. but i dont know what they do at either of these testing can some help by telling me what they will do and if the have been through the process theirself . I am nerves because i dont know what they will do. I took them two years to call me back for this i dont wanna screw it up ...

davina211

Asked by davina211 at 9:01 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am sorry I can't help you there. My husband is a EMT here is Ohio and they didn't have to do anything like this. Is there a state website that maybe you could access that could help you obtain this info? You could also check the NREMT website and see if that has any information. I know its the website for the National registry, but it might help. Good luck!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 9:18 PM on Jan. 27, 2009