how easy is it to do this

i am 35 going on 36 i have a 16 year old that will be 17 years old in may and a 1 year old that will be 2 in may and a 9month old that will be 1 in april and a 5 year old that will be 6 in october and now i am going to have another baby in september how do i make it what do i do and what shell i get prepare for and yes i am a stay at home mom .please i will take all the advice that i can get .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• Well, are you doing it all by yourself or do your husband and older children help take care of the younger children. I would think having another child involves the whole family, so how do they help? And if they don't, then you need to ask this question of them...If they do help, then you still need to talk with them about what added responsibilities they will be taking on with a newborn on the way.
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 9:14 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Ummm...seems like you've already done this several times. You should know. Perhaps I don't understand what you're asking.
    Anonymous

• Hire the 17 yo to help you. I am assuming you are asking how to care for all of these children. You will have a 6 yo and 2,1 and infant, right? That's a very tall order but the 17 you is certainly capable of helping and the 6 yo will have to take on more to care for himself. Are you finished having kids? If not, I would at least take three years between the September baby and the next one. Personally, I couldn't do it without help.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 10:17 PM on Jan. 27, 2009