Moms of toddlers who breast feed A LOT

AF returned at 6 mo. PP and she came faithfully on the 25th, except for my last period, in which fell on the 29th of March...I try to do NFP but may have failed...Anyhow I took a pregnancy test (clear blue digital) and it was negative...Also DS is still BF and pretty much that s his man source, he maybe eats table foods 3xpw & that is at his request, he is offered, but he prefers breast...So I am thinking maybe his consumption is UP making my ovulation hormones down, making my period not come,,,,Thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on May. 10, 2012 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Periods while breastfeeding will be wonky.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:26 AM on May. 10, 2012

• This would be so much easier if this post was in English.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 12:29 AM on May. 10, 2012

• Breastfeeding makes NFP unreliable, you need some other BC on top of that, even if it's just one of the barrier methods. Also, if your LO is over a year old he should really be eating more solids and drinking water. Breastmilk is awesome, but he needs food. 3 times per week is not enough.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:28 AM on May. 10, 2012

• bump
    momof4boyz1girl

Answer by momof4boyz1girl at 7:29 PM on May. 10, 2012

• I agree with FFA. Lol. Bumpppppp
    onelove1982

Answer by onelove1982 at 2:38 AM on May. 14, 2012