Mom's who've left a less than helpful/nice answer lately

Why do women leave mean or unhelpful answers when someone is truthfully looking for help and support? I don't profess to be a perfect mom but I am a mom who is looking for help to become better. Is this really like when we were in school and the only way to make you feel better is to try to bring other's down? I'll be a better mom if you're worse??? Or is it that some women don't have good social filters?

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 9:08 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• Some people lack a filter, others bolster themselves by being cruel and other simply lack education. Take it with a grain of salt and ignore the mean responses.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I think that the anonomous nature of the internet lets women blab whatever comes into their head first. And some people are just rude no matter what anyways.
    Anonymous

• haha some women on here are just b$&^*s. I dont know why, they should grow up though.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes I fear that my answers aren't useful, but if I see a mom isn't getting any answers I don't want her to feel that no one cares, so I'll post what I know or think.

Answer by Bmat at 9:13 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Cauliflower makes a great gift.
    Anonymous

• That how some will always be.We have to over look their snobbiness! It's sick!
    Anonymous

• Some mom's just don't have a sense of humor and take things WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to serious.
    Anonymous