Crud...Can you see my videos?

I am in the middle of doing my page for a profile contest in one of my groups. For some reason I added two videos and they are not playing...can you see them on my page or am I totally losing it?! lol What did I do wrong? I have added videos to my page before and it was fine. ????????? Thanks for your help!

NoDramaMamma

Asked by NoDramaMamma at 9:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope.

try adding the actual you tube video widget instead of the rich text widget.
    or use the Add a Video button that's on the rich text widget. don't just paste the code youtube gives you into the box.
    Anonymous

• can't see it

you know I've used the rich text widget and inserted the youtube coding and it still doesn't work, so I just use youtube video widget
    Anonymous

• ok thanks... what an idiot, I caught that when i just did my playlist. I used the rich text instead of the video! hmm, must need more sleep or a sundae!!! thank you ladies!
    NoDramaMamma

Answer by NoDramaMamma at 11:49 PM on Jan. 27, 2009