Colds Again

Okay apparently my son has another cold and he wasn't even fully recovered from the last one. When he is all congested he can't sleep! Which means I don't sleep, so I sometimes give him cold medicine (even though I know it isn't recommended). What else can I do to help the congestion and runny nose? We use vicks rub, we have a humidifier in his room, I do 3-4 steam showers a day with this vapor bubble wash stuff, I use the bulb syringe (when he lets me). What else can we do? Are there any effective herbal or home remedies that anyone uses? Any help would be great! When will summer be here?!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Do you put the vicks rub on the bottom of his feet? That is what we do with it. I wish I could be more help I always just use that and some childrens cold and cough(my son is 2). I hope he gets better soon. Keep him wrapped up. And as soon as I find out about summer I will let you know. I dont like ice!!
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 10:52 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Thanks. I posted this question on another site and I keep hearing about the vicks on the feet. I have never heard it before, but if people keep recommending it I must give it a try. Thanks for the interesting tip!
    Anonymous