Witches and christians...

On a post about witch school a group of pagans and witches bashed a believer in God for answering. One person in particular who was bashing her for answering the question because it "was not directed to people who believe in God" answered a question of mine recently that I specifically asked "believers in God to answer." and griped and complained about me asking it because she was tired of hearing about it. (It wasn't anything offensive, I asked it with an intent for people who could relate to me (Christians) to answer. My question is. Why would you go on a post directed to christians and answer rudely when your a witch and then bash a christian for answering a question directed toward pagans and witches? Isn't that hypocritical?

I'm not referring to all pagans etc.. because I like some of them. (The tolerable one's that are nice)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• It is hypocritical, but there is a lot of that going both ways around here. But there is also a difference when a non pagan answers a pagan post with nothing but vengeful spite, vs. answering with an honest comment that isn't driven by ignorance and hate. And it does go BOTH WAYS.
    I saw the post though and the non pagans that put their two cents in were not answering the question they were stirring up the drama and being disprespectful. I claim neither side, but I will say that I see non pagans starting trouble WAY MORE OFTEN than pagans around here.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 9:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Are you asking Christians or Witches? Just wondering...want to make sure I'm allowed to answer.
    Anonymous

• I know she was stirring up trouble but it just made me mad that the one person was bashing her and contradicting herself when she ever do rudely answered my question directed to christians then getting mad at someone else about it.
    I don't like when christians act high and mighty and hate on people of other religions and I don't like when pagans/witches/atheists have such hate for anything having to do with God that they are against anyone who is a believer in God.

I like the "midle of the road" people who can be laid back and respectful! and yes. I've had conversations with many pagans/wiccans/athiests and we really got along well on here and I even had them laughing and joking around.
    Anonymous

• sux don't it. I get that a lot for being atheist. Just immature people.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:02 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• It is getting bad lately though, and I'm not really sure how CM is going to handle it, I know they have been getting a lot of people reporting others.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:04 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• No kidding! People are getting horrible on here. So much discrimination and hate.
    Anonymous

• Peace out ladies.
    Anonymous

• People, have nothing better to do....no life I guess.
    Anonymous

• I answer questions that aren't witch-related or atheist-related if I think I might have a valid answer. I am, after all, other things besides an atheist witch. I saw the witch school post--the christian was not there for any reason but to bash and demean! And she started the fight--the pagan simply defended herself. I'm afraid she got what she deserved. I try not to comment on a poster's character or morals if I go in to answer. It usually has nothing to do with their question. The christian did not show even that much restraint.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Many witches, pagans, etc HAVE been christians and know what the beliefs are,etc.
    I think thats why you see many answer there. Sometimes with bitterness but they still can answer as they were once there(like me).
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:07 AM on Jan. 28, 2009