Do you know how to use Power Point?

I'm trying to make a power point presentation for my daughter's class and I'm trying to format each slide individually. Do you know how to select a design template and have it not apply to all of the slides? (It's power point 2003)
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ok, when you're in powerpoint go to the one that says Design and right click on the picture of the design you want and there's a menu that comes up that says apply to all or apply to selected slide. Hope that helped.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 9:49 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Why are you doing your daughter's powerpoint LOL??? I haven't tried, but right click the individual slide and see what options are available.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 9:47 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• She's a first grader and it's a family tradition presentation so all of the options (come in and talk to the class, prepare a food dish, ect) would have required a lot of help from me. Thanks I'll try that, I know there's a way so hopefully I find it. :)
    Anonymous

• Thanks rayray you're so smart! I am so tired so thanks for the help!
    Anonymous