I don't know where to post this...

I feel depressed. I don't know if there is any help out there. My marriage is on it's last leg- My husband says he does'nt love me anymore and there is no working it out. I know I need to live for my daughter (she's 2) but I just feel as if I can't do it anymore.
I feel tired all the time-no energy... I have felt like this for a while.
My daughter plays by herself and I really feel like I can't be her mommy anymore.
Anyone beat this depression? PLEASE GIVE ME ADVIC E OR HELP! I will check back frequently for replies but I don't wanna disclose my screen name because I don't want nasty comments. I'll prob. get em on here anyways.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Health

• sweetie! go see your doctor about this! if you don't have a doctor or can't afford one, most cities have mental health clinics that will help you!
    Anonymous

• I don't know how to help you on a personal level. Just know that you are important. To the world you are no one but the one person you are the world and I am positive that is your little girl. There are a lot of places to find help. Here is the link to one site I found. I don't know where you are located but they are all over the country. Be strong. Divorce isn't the end... it is your new beginning.

http://www.dbsalliance.org/site/PageServer?pagename=home
    TurksMommy

Answer by TurksMommy at 9:47 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Hang in there for you and your daughter. Get help as soon as you can. You will see there are better times ahead.
    Anonymous

• You need to first take care of yourself. Get some help.. probably need an anti-depressant. You need to take care of your daughter, therefore, you need to take care of yourself first. Try to see if someone in your family can help you out for a while. You need some time to adjust.. it takes time. Do what is right for you and your daughter... if that involves getting the heck out of that situation, do it quickly.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 9:47 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Do you have family or friends that you can talk to? Of course, you have friends on here! Your daughter needs you, don't forget that, just because she plays by herself doesn't mean there aren't lots of things you can do with her! Please get help and hang in there. *hugs*
    Indygirl18

Answer by Indygirl18 at 9:49 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Yes! I agree! Seek a professional's help. Check your phone book for listed crisis lines - there are tons of them. Good for you for recognizing you have deep issues that need to be worked on! :) Is this your first child? The stress of balancing a family can be tremendous. Can you make it on your own as a single parent? What does your husband say about seperation? Is he willing to help you out financially until you can get on your feet if divorce is the only way? Do you have family you can stay with for a while? I know it's hard, but you have to try your best to think rationally and come up with a plan or two. Write it out on paper if you have to, anything to de-clutter your thoughts - they must be so mixed up right now. Just hold your baby and remember that you are the woman she will most likely model as an adult. Be the best you can be for her.
    Anonymous

• i've been there. when my other kids were little, i felt alone. i had to get help. you need it, now. call a suicide hotline and they will direct you where you need to go. if you have a plan, you need to be hospitalized. if not, outpatient treatment may work. the operator on the ph can give you a hotline, it is not hard. good luck and there will be better days, i promise.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 10:00 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Tonight now pull up a separate page on cafemom and look under groups on the cafe mom toolbar - hit on chats and active ongoing chats will come up. Hit on different group titles and you'll find some on line of chats right now maybe in groups you're in or active groups right now that you can think of joining to chat some time. Some group chats are open 24/7 literally, others say they are but have scheduled times of chat actually. Do you have a friend a neighbor you can call for company tonight? Gab right here now, why not? What kind of things does your baby girl like? Is she a good eater? There are all sorts of groups in cafemom too. Maybe join other groups? Put a call in to your doctor now so that your message will be received and answered in a.m. You matter.
    Anonymous

• Some United Ways have 24 hour hotlines associated with them for reference information for agencies plus numbers for Suicide Hotlines. Some are Contact, Good Samaritans. You were strong and made the post here for comfort now be strong again one more time a step at a time and call a hotline. Parenting is a very stressful job with little gratification, ask me lol my kids are nearly grown.
    Anonymous

• I am the orig. poster and to keep things straight so ya know when I am typing-I'll be in purple. I just hope someone stays in here with me.

My daughter has been in her room today just playing- I fed and changed her but other than that I dunno-I just feel like I odn't wanna be bothered- yea it bothers me because I love my daughter and would love to do things with her but I just can't not physically or mentally. I start than just get into this state of mind-i don't wanna do it anymore.

I don't have a great family that I am really close too-my phones off-ppl bug me I don't wanna be bothered- I dunno why.

Anonymous