Does anyone know a Daryll?

Do you know if kids ever called him Sterile Daryll? That's my only hangup with the name. I want to name my boy Daryll Daryll Lastname, after my brother daryll and my other brother daryll. And the bloodhound gang song. But sterile daryll just won't work!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on May. 10, 2012 in Baby Names

• .................

I'm old. I get the reference LOL!
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 4:18 PM on May. 10, 2012

• And, of course: "I'm Larry, this is my brother Darryl & this is my other brother, Darryl".
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 4:22 PM on May. 10, 2012

• Only these ones ...

tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:30 PM on May. 10, 2012

• I have an uncle Darryl. No idea if he was ever called Sterile Darryl. Not even sure if I know what that's supposed to mean. You want to give your son the same first and middle name? And name him after a violent gang?
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 4:17 PM on May. 10, 2012

• Most little kids who are teasing age won't know what sterile means, so...go for it. Daryll is a badass name.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 4:21 PM on May. 10, 2012

• Oh, baseball, nevermind.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 4:25 PM on May. 10, 2012

• But I'd never tell him about being named after a Bloodhound Gang anything. That band...gross.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 4:28 PM on May. 10, 2012

• Only one that pops in my head is Daryll Strawberry

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:21 PM on May. 10, 2012

• blank starefor once i am lost and im at the laptop so i get to use sweetpeas, YAY!

Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 4:22 PM on May. 10, 2012

• I get that but why would kids gets that? And why is that the worst thing anybody could ever call him? And my bad on the group, but there is a gang with the same name so I'd be careful in referencing what you named your son after. And for my last 2 cents, giving a child the same first and middle name is tacky.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 4:24 PM on May. 10, 2012