For Wiccan Mothers..

I had a friend come to me today seeking help, she had a spell put on her and her family, and she asked to me how to fix it or make her stop, I told her I could do a protection and reversal spell. How would you go about it, or what would you do?

kittie1919104

Asked by kittie1919104 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Ummm, if your friend does not believe in 'spells' there is no need for her to do anything. The more energy she puts into 'it' the more powerful it becomes. She needs to take a deep breath and understand she is essentially 'poweful' and not give that power away to anyone by capitulating to fear. It's all about the mind sweet & nothing to do with smoke & mirrors.
    Waxing_Lyrical

Answer by Waxing_Lyrical at 10:59 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• WHAT? Are you saying you told this lady you would help and now you don't know how?
    Anonymous

• You can use a protection bottle and it will remove anything negative in her life. I would be glad to give you a list of materials and ideas if you want.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:26 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Anon, I just stated what i'm doing, I wanted to see what others would do. If you don't have to balls to show yourself or get your facts straight, don't bother answering. I'm not saying I don't know what i'm doing, I was curious to see what others would do in the situation.
    kittie1919104

Answer by kittie1919104 at 8:04 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• How about a really good sage smudging and house cleansing and then a fiery wall of protection spell?
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 8:18 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Well, I have to agree with the first poster... In many of these instances the person that is to be "cursed" is actually the one doing the damage. The first thing she needs to do - Her not you- is try to figure out WHO would have done this and WHY. If she truly believes there's magick afoot then she has to get to the root. Her negativity will only make things worse. I would advise her to seek out whomever she feels has done this to her and try to make amends for what ever caused the action on their part... If she would feel more at ease with you in her corner then go ahead and do a protection spell. But in matter of fact SHE has to chance her thinking.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:35 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Lets say for a moment that there IS a spell causing her and her family issues. Is it the only negative energy in her life? Chances are NO. So, she not only needs to root out where the spell came from and try make some restitution to the caster, she also needs to focus on creating posative energy in order to reverse not only the effects of the spell but other negatives in her life...

• Most people that believe in hexing also acknowledge that hexes work because the person being hexed *believes* it is working. Because of that belief, just doing a protection spell for someone may not work for long because the first negative thing that happens to them makes them think the spell wore off and they will want you or someone else to do another spell. If this cycle continues, they start to rely on other people to protect them instead of learning to protect themselves, which only makes them more feel more powerless in the long run. So, what I would try to do is put her at ease then empower her to protect *herself*. I would start by doing a binding or reversal spell on the person she believes is doing this. Then I would help her cleanse herself, her family, her house, etc. And finally, I would teach her protective acts that she can do for herself such as spells, affirmations, visualizations, and/or talismans.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 4:24 PM on Jan. 29, 2009