What do you hate the most about having the flu?

Or a cold?

I hate it when my nose is stuffed up and my throat and everything is so dry from breathing through the mouth. Finally you fall asleep and then you wake up in the middle of the night, your tongue is so dry it feels like sandpaper. UGH!

Pucki

Asked by Pucki at 5:48 PM on May. 10, 2012 in Health

• I hate the fevers where I'm shivering and I think I've been asleep for hours and it's really only been 15 minutes. I just got over the flu and it was horrible. I had to drive from Dallas to San Antonio feeling like dog do do.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:39 PM on May. 10, 2012

• EVERYTHING! There isnt one thing I can think of that anyone likes about either
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 5:50 PM on May. 10, 2012

• I hate getting sick in general, unless its just sick enough to be a legitmate sick day from work.

I HATE strep.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:51 PM on May. 10, 2012

• all of it, on the plus side when you puke n crap yourself to death you usually lose alot of weight
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 5:51 PM on May. 10, 2012

• I hate everything about it
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 5:53 PM on May. 10, 2012

• the worst for me is when we only have bargain brand tissues. They'll do a number on your nose when used all day!
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 5:54 PM on May. 10, 2012

• Not being able to sleep when all I want to do is sleep. It sucks.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:05 PM on May. 10, 2012

• the worst part for me is that I can't breath and when I can't breath, I can't sleep. well, I guess it all sucks!! lol
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 6:10 PM on May. 10, 2012

• well for THIS awful sickness i have right now the worst part is being PREGNANT and not being able to use and abuse the many wonderful medicines out there that make you sleep! The being tired and not being able to sleep part sucks, and falling asleep with your mouth open because you can't breathe then waking up and peeling off two layers of your lips.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:20 PM on May. 10, 2012

• Knowing my kids are eating nothing but convenience foods they can heat in the microwave and destroying my kitchen in the process, but being too sick to do anything about it.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:24 PM on May. 10, 2012