How many size 1 and 2 diapers do I need?

I don't want to stock up on too many of those sizes when the baby will stay in size 3 and 4's the longest. I have 6 bags that are size 1 right now is that enough?

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 6:56 PM on May. 10, 2012 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i would say that is going to be enough,, it just seems like one day you wake up, and they grew out of the size! I recall my kiddo moved up very fast.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 6:59 PM on May. 10, 2012

• apr. 200 size 1/ 2 got us through until we hit 3
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 6:59 PM on May. 10, 2012

• How many diapers do they have in them? My DD was in 2's and 3's for a long time. My DS was in 1's for a lot longer than DD, so it really depends on the child. My DS didn't bulk up he is almost 5 months old and he just barely out grew his NB clothes. I would say that 6 jumbo ones of that size is probably good.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 6:59 PM on May. 10, 2012

• idk...seems like enough but my dd never fit in a size 1 and my ds only did for 2 weeks
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 7:03 PM on May. 10, 2012

• 93 in them and I have like 6 packs size 1 , and 2 packs of size 2, 89 in the size 2.

someone is trying to sale me huggies size 1

75 diapers for 15 bucks that seems like bad deal when I can go and buy 2 packs of NB for that price. I told her I will take them for $10 since they are not in the package.
    Hesmynavyman

Comment by Hesmynavyman (original poster) at 7:04 PM on May. 10, 2012

• Yeah maybe I don't need anymore size 1 I should get size 2, I was thinking about buying 2 boxes of size 2.

and like 1 box of size NB

3s and 4s is what I really need LOL
    Hesmynavyman

Comment by Hesmynavyman (original poster) at 7:06 PM on May. 10, 2012

• to save money if you dont want the NB size just fold down the waistband
    and if the kid is over like 5 lbs NB is kind of a waste
    IMHO
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 7:09 PM on May. 10, 2012

• Are you still pregnant? My DD didn't fit in 4's until about 16 months (just a few months ago). She was in 3's for the longest time.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 7:09 PM on May. 10, 2012

• Thank You feralxat. Yes I am still pregnant my son grew much faster then My DD he was in 3's at like 4-5 months old and stayed in them up to 11 months. My daughter has been in 3's and 4's now since she was 8 ms she is now 2 1/2 yrs old just outgrew the 3's.
    Hesmynavyman

Comment by Hesmynavyman (original poster) at 7:29 PM on May. 10, 2012

• My kids never wore size ones!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:30 PM on May. 10, 2012