Romney admits to bullying a gay kid and cutting off his hair while he was in prep school..

According to this article he was a gay-bashing high school bully who said, “Atta girl,” to effeminate boys and shockingly had a days-long emotional attack that culminated with him pinning down a gay classmate and cutting off his bleached-blond long hair. 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/mitt-romneys-prep-school-classmates-recall-pranks-but-also-troubling-incidents/2012/05/10/gIQA3WOKFU_story.html

What do you all think about this? I think I know why VP Biden jumped the gun like he did, and why Obama says he supports gay marriage. Ya ya I know, a little conspiracy thinking, but it would make sense why the sudden change of opinion with Obama.  He supported it while running for office in Chicago but said the opposite when he was looking to win a statewide race in Illinois and the presidency at a time when such a stand would have cost him votes. Now people may be telling him that changing his tune will be popular, he’s flipped again. Even black voters, many of whom are opposed to same-sex marriage, are highly unlikely in any significant numbers to abandon the president over it. The latest Gallup Tracking Poll shows Obama with 90 percent of the black vote. No other racial, age, gender or ideological group comes anywhere near that high in support. But I think ths part in due of the comment he made in the Trayvon Martin shooting. And his lack of response with Panthers activity during that fiasco in FL. But thats IMO....

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 8:22 PM on May. 10, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• Total presidential material if you ask me.

OR NOT.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 8:23 PM on May. 10, 2012

• Although ''atta girl'' is pretty witty.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 8:24 PM on May. 10, 2012

• Honestly I think it is a low blow to attack him for something he did as a young boy. We have all done something stupid, I know I cannot say that I have not bullied someone. I feel horribly about it, but I would not appreciate people using that incident as a reason for me to not a get a job years down the road. I am sure Obama most likely did some bullying in his day too, we just don't know about it because he hasn't admitted to anything.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 8:25 PM on May. 10, 2012

• Exactly what AF said. The difference is, Romney is a career homophone.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 8:26 PM on May. 10, 2012

• Homophobe. Oh my god. I can't type today.
    FreeForAll

• FFA, you are such a homophone (I like it!). LOL...honestly right now Ron Paul is looking better and better.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 8:29 PM on May. 10, 2012

• Okay, so, all political stuff aside he bullied a gay kid, pinned him down and CUT OFF HIS HAIR.

Don't care if he's a presidential candidate, I don't care about Obama's stance on gay marriage. All I can see is that he pinned a gay kid to the ground and cut off his hair.

What if that had been your child?!
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 8:38 PM on May. 10, 2012

• He is not someone I would associate with, I just don't care for him at all!
    iwicked

Answer by iwicked at 8:40 PM on May. 10, 2012

• He was a senior in high school, around the age of 18. He was old enough to know better. Disgusting.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:40 PM on May. 10, 2012

• Well at least he is sorry he did it,, I am not saying he is president material, but at least we "know" what he did,, unlike Obabma,, I don't think what someone did in High School shoulc be held against him, or her,,
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:40 PM on May. 10, 2012