For Christians, Athiets, Wiccans, and any other religion out there

Just a simple question, mostly directed to Christians ...
Why is the Christian religion SO hell bent on making everyone believe in God?
I've had alot of people say and talk about it on these chats, that God is the only way to go, and he's going to "save" us..

Let's discuss it Ladies!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Matthew 7:6
    “Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces."
    Anonymous

• Nice. A call for all religions to come together and bash Christians. That's original....
    Anonymous

• I'm not bashing,
    I'm asking. There is no words there saying that I'm bashing.
    I'm simply asking asking a question as to everyone can apply an opinion.
    Christianity seems to be the most significant in this chat forum which is why I'm aking.
    I read alot of posts and everyone is in heated descusions of what religion is right alot of the posts are from Christians.
    So I'm asknig the majority, why are you so concerned about everyone believing in only one true God?
    Anonymous

• I don't necessarily think we are head strong on "making" people believe in God. I simply think it's our faith and compassion, as to why we go and witness to others. It's almost as if , I guess you could say you went to the store and found this wonderful item that brought you great joy and happiness in life, and was not judgmental of you ect.. . so you purchased it, now what would you do next? Of course you would tell your friends or co-workers about it, you just sort of feel compelled to do so. Why not let everyone know there is an Almighty Savior in our world who is kind and caring, and died on the cross so that all our sins can be washed in his blood?
    -Sincerely Cyndi "D
    SuperbowlBoys

Answer by SuperbowlBoys at 10:11 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• OP, these questions have been asked all day, about the bashing.. honestly, I think we all need to stop. There are a lot of people out there trying to just start things. Hence why when I asked a similar question today about the bashing, mine was deleted. No it's not okay to bash other moms, or press them into your religion/non-religion by degrading them.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:12 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Thank you Superbowlboys
    See I'm being polite..
    It's a simple question that other's seem to take great offence to.
    Anonymous

• Today as yesterday, you are sent into the world to be of Christ, without fear "that it will be considered an offence to the identity of others what is rather the joyful proclamation of a gift meant for all, and to be offered to all with the greatest respect for the freedom of each one: the gift of the revelation of the God who is Love, the God who "so loved the world that he gave his only Son' (Jn 3,16)" (Novo Millennio ineunte, n. 56). Faith is strengthened by being given!

From: http://www.catholicculture.org/culture/library/view.cfm?recnum=3647
    Anonymous

• They think we're Pokemon and that they'll get bonus points from Jesus if they catch us all
    Anonymous

• BAHAHA
    I like the Pokemon one hahaha
    Anonymous

• As a Christian, I never attempt to "make" someone believe in God. That is a decision only they can make and they are responsible for. I simply want to share a good thing.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 10:41 PM on Jan. 27, 2009