Do you think your husband cheats?

He probably does. I was with a married man who was in the process of divorcing. After one year of no progress and dragging me with lies, I realised they where so not divorcing, he was just saying that to keep me. The relationship lasted for 2 years till Igot the courage to run away. His wife never found out.
He said he loved me, spent huge amount of time with me, made up business trips to spend nights with me, but it was not enough, I wanted a single man who can offer me what I deserve. I met his wife once, she is ok looking but extremely obese, and I am skinny and very fit.
Now it's not easy for me to trust man...after I saw all the lies from this man who really did not look like the type of men who would cheat.
Ladies be careful...some men do not believe in monogamy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband always goes on business trips:)

I highly doubt he would ever cheat on me, but if he did or does I feel bad for the girl he's with, because I have all the $$$ so I know he's not spending any on her and he's just using her!

But like I said I would be shocked if my husband ever cheated on me. I'm not naive its just really not his style.
    Anonymous

• trust me. His wife knew he was with you. Men give their wives signs of cheating, kisses are different. Smiles aren't their. Wives know. It should be against the law to cheat in marriage, a federal law. If one spouse cheats then the other spouse gets financial support from the lover too. I know, daydream.
    Anonymous

• Yea she knew...She was just in denial. Some women are like that and Yea I KNOW my husband does not cheat. I am VERY observant and catch him in little lies and sneaking all the time. I'm sure I'd notice if he was doing something major like cheating.
    Anonymous

• trust me if my man was cheating I would know.He would act different,dress up more,do different things in bed and would probably send flowers.
    monica277

Answer by monica277 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• i can honestly speak from both sides ... first of all let me say it dont matter how much monet he has i dated a married man for 3 years and he always offered to pay things or buy me things i didnt want it just cuz i wasnt w him for that reason and yea mayb ur man hasnt or isnt cheating but that dont mmean if given the chance he wouldnt
    Anonymous

• What a horrible thought that every man cheats. Married women are not oblivious. I bet his wife knew.
    TurksMommy

Answer by TurksMommy at 10:24 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• My husband thinks cheating is disgusting.
    miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 10:25 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• No. He doesn't. He doesn't have time.

I can't believe you stayed with a married man, though. I find that truly awful because well, what goes around comes around. Leaving morals aside.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:26 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Ditto lovinangels!!! Ditto!!!
    Anonymous

• I find it even more awful after you doing something so low that you come on here ans make an "assumption" to us that our men probably do cheat on us.
    This wasn't even a question, It was just you trying to tell us what you think.
    Anonymous