How to lose 5 lbs in the stomach area in about 30 days?

I know that is plenty of time but I need to figure out something. I'm not a huge veggie eater. I tried but I guess I am unlucky and don't have the taste buds for it. I don't want to sign up for any diet plan, don't have the money. What do you recommend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on May. 10, 2012 in Diet & Fitness

• Smoothies with fruit and vegetables if you don't like eating vegetables, blend em up. Soups and salads. Exercise. Cruuuunches
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:58 PM on May. 10, 2012

• cut out simple carbs and no eating after 6pm.

Crunches. Lie on back, raise feet up towards ceiling, lift arms up towards feet, do slowly and focus on the "core". also on back, leg lifts ( if needed do with bent knees) and extend straight out then back to tuck. Also down on all 4s' extend one leg straight and back then back down- also out to the sides and standing side stretching.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 1:26 AM on May. 11, 2012

• If you have a mini trampoline, jogging at least 5 minutes on it per day.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 1:27 AM on May. 11, 2012

• Drink only water and try to replace junk food with better foods...a piece of toast with PB, string cheese, an apple, carrots, bananas, yogurt...I heard somewhere to follow this rule when it comes to snacking: If you're not hungry enough to eat an apple, then you don't really need a snack. If you are hungry enough to eat an apple, then eat an apple.

It's true you can't choose where on your body to lose fat, but you should exercise, even just jogging around your house for 20 minutes a day will help shed fat as long as you are eating right, too.
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 9:43 AM on May. 11, 2012

• The belly is made in the kitchen. Eating cleanly ( no processed foods), drinking water, doing strength training and cardio will rid your body of fat..you cannot spot reduce though and the tummy is usually the last place to go.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 2:07 PM on May. 11, 2012

• You don't get to pick with the weight comes from, when you lose.
    You can't live a healthy life without vegetables. If you won't eat them for yourself, eat them to set a great example for your child.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:25 AM on May. 11, 2012