Goody Bag ideas for 7/8 year old Boys.

I normaly am good at thinking of stuff for goody bags, but not today lol DS' party is coming up, and was going to do it at a place that did goody bags, but now we have changed our minds on the place, so I get to do them now. lol I would like to stay away from plastic dollar store junk. So far I have thought of
-Pack of gum
- Can of silly string
- Worthers originals

and??? I wont do stickers, tattoos or tiny things that get lost in 2 seconds lol Any ideas? Thanks, and oh there will be about 10 boys.

minimo77

Asked by minimo77 at 11:50 PM on May. 10, 2012 in General Parenting

• bubbles! Pencils, hot wheels
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:58 PM on May. 10, 2012

• Are you having a "Theme"? For my DS's we had it at the movie theater amd they watched "The Lorax" so I made up containers that looked like a popcorn boxand stuck , larg0e lollipops and a Lorax book,microwave popcorn, and a few other movie related things.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:21 AM on May. 11, 2012

• Target has tons of cool toys for a dollar near the front doors. Hot Wheels are usually less than $1.50 each. Also check in Party City or other stores that carry party supplies. Sometimes there are good generic packs of party favors, like whistles or those army parachute guys and things like that. Plastic dollar store junk is exactly what kids WANT in a goodie bag! LOL
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 5:06 PM on May. 12, 2012