What are some unique ways to raise money for college

My children are still little but I need to find some unique ways to raise money for college...any ideas??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• Upromise.com

You earn money for buying stuff, just register your store cards, etc and earn a percentage back. It is not a lot but it is a little bit for free.
    TurksMommy

Answer by TurksMommy at 10:18 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• You could become a consultant for a direct sales company. I personally am a Scentsy consultant (wickless candles) & I love it, I'm a SAHM & do this around my hubby's work schedule & to get some "me" time. Visit my website if you'd like more info http://www.scentsy.com/14010.
    oahoah

Answer by oahoah at 12:32 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I sell Diamond Creek candles. It's free to sign up an you have no monthly quotas to meet. I started making money the day I signed up. I am actually putting the money back I make from selling candles into a college savings for my daughter. The candles really do sell themselves. I can help you and have you up an running by tomorrow. Let me know if you want to do this : )
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 8:36 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Upromise is excellent. I use it for both my daughters. I am also saving a little money each month from my online income. PM if you want to know how
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:20 AM on Jan. 28, 2009