Am I the only one who does not want to vote this year?

I don't want to vote this year, I don't like Obama and I don't like Romney.
Am I the only one that feels this way?

leksismommy

Asked by leksismommy at 12:39 AM on May. 11, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• One of these men is going to be the next President of the United States, and there are some pretty significant differences between the positions of them on several very important issues. Dig deeply into those issues and discover which one lines up best with your own philosophy and vote for that person. Hint: you will have to go somewhere besides the mainstream news media to make this discovery.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:21 AM on May. 11, 2012

• IMO if you don't vote, you have no right to bitch about how things are going.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on May. 11, 2012

• I voting in the WI recall next month and will vote in November. I feel guilty when I miss an election.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:41 AM on May. 11, 2012

• I am not excited about voting but I know it's something I need to do. Not just for President but local positions as well.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:46 AM on May. 11, 2012

• It's the worst election choice I've had since I started voting in the Nixon/Carter election. I have never felt so badly about it. For the first time ever abstaining from the presidential aspect seems viable
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 8:20 AM on May. 11, 2012

• Being this isnt my first rodeo I almost always feel this way. What I have to ask myself is am I better off than I was 4 years ago? Do I WANT to give THIS president another term? If the answer is no then I vote for whoever is running against them. Period.

Answer by gemgem at 8:47 AM on May. 11, 2012

• I've never been more excited about voting in my life, this is the first year I have found somebody that I not only like, I respect, I admire, and I find him to be incredibly inspiring and he is not a flip flopper, warmonger, or a liar. I have never before "liked" a choice for president.

“Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.”
    ― Ron Paul
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:08 AM on May. 11, 2012

• I love voting but our voting location changed so now I don't know.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 1:03 AM on May. 11, 2012

• I already voted this week, but no, I wasn't happy about it. I was even unhappier to find out that our voting district was gerrymandered. I was thrilled with my previous congressman, but he was scandaled out of office (sex scandal, not job related). His replacement is an idiot, but the fetus running against him was an even bigger idiot and a trust fund baby, so I held my nose and voted for the first idiot anyway. I went in expecting to hold my nose again, only to find we've been scooped into a neighboring Dem heavy district (with the idea that all the R's will flip it to an R district).

I like the leading Pub candidate there. However, I also like the Dem incumbent. They're actually quite similar - he's a fiscally conservative dem and she's a fiscally conservative pub. Pitting them against each other is a disservice to our state. We'd be better off if he stayed an incumbent and she moved one district over.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:43 AM on May. 11, 2012

• You are probably not the only one who feels that way. I'm sure there are others.
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 5:03 AM on May. 11, 2012