Have someone told u this???

Everyone been tell me that I am having a boy cause my baby girl always want to be with me.

Mz.PhatPhat

Asked by Mz.PhatPhat at 10:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm from the South and I hear a lot of things like that but I'm not sure if it is true or not.....I do have two girls and my first daughter didn't mess with me all that much while I was pregnant, but before I was she used to be all over me. I can't 100% confirm the truth in that theory though.
    MorganGrlsMom

Answer by MorganGrlsMom at 9:39 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Say what?
    Anonymous

• ummm no, maybe she is just in the clingy stage. I've seriously never heard that before. But I am a big fan of the chinese gender chart, it was right for both of my two- Sincerely Cyndi "D
    SuperbowlBoys

Answer by SuperbowlBoys at 10:21 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I agree with SuperBowlBoys... granted it's a 50/50 chance so it's right 50% of the time, it was right for my mother for all four of her pregnancies and was also right for mine.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 10:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Your daughter could be clingy just because you are going to have another baby. I kept waiting to have a seizure or something cuz our dog wouldn't leave my side for even a few minutes at a time then I found out i was preg....lol
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 10:29 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• will I know when I work at the day care there was this lil boy who would just come to me I could not miss a day. I have a girls and all my friends was lil boys girls did not like me like that
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 10:29 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Will the thing about the chart it was right with me all 3 times with my girls and now it's say it's a boy. But I do not want to be all happy and it's a girl. would still love the baby a boy r a girl but just would love for this to be the last child and hubby do not want to know the sex
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 10:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• im having another girl and my daughter wont leave me alone for one sec...
    mizzmala

Answer by mizzmala at 11:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• No one ever told me that, and If they did, it wouldn't matter, cause that makes no sence. lol
    _Sammie_

Answer by _Sammie_ at 12:16 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Sounds like you just have a clingy daughter?
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 12:31 AM on Jan. 28, 2009