Everyone around me is getting pregnant but me!

This one women that I work with took out her IUD and next month she was pregnant! I know this sounds bad but I was not happy for her, I was jelious and angry! Does anyone else feel this way?

Tris_09

Asked by Tris_09 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It must be in the water. Are you sure you're drinking out of the right fountain? LOL
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 11:25 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I soooo know how you feel! I went thru ttc for 2 yrs. All of my friends were turning up pregnant left and right! Or, i'd be talking to someone and they would tell me that someone else was pregnant. I was angry at God and felt like he was punishing me. Its hard to admit, but when I heard someone else's news-i was mad and jealous. It just flat out pissed me off that my body was not working right-and theirs was! These are feelings that we are ashamed of, but they are normal.
    hw1977

Answer by hw1977 at 12:46 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I know how you feel completely. b4 my son we tried and tried for years. everyone at work wasgetting preggy and some of them were oh-no's yea I got preggy one time with the entire preggy crew (there were 7 of us that found outwith in 2 weeks) and I was the first to have a miscarriage. It was hard watching them for the next 7 months and it was even harder when they had a baby shower. I hated them so much. But God has a plan for everyone and at that time a baby was not what he had planned. every thing happens for a reason. Drink the water it does help lol.

At work the BIG joke was listen to country music at night while in bed..... Hey it worked for the birds lol they were forever laying eggs lol
    caglecruz06

Answer by caglecruz06 at 1:20 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Yes, I totally feel the same. In the last 4 weeks 6 people i know got pregnant. I have been TTC for 4 years and NOTHING!!!!! I just had my first AF by my self in 3 years and I am thrilled! I am coming off of it shortly and hoping for the best. There is much tension between me and DH as I am so sad that I am not PG and everyone else is. DH just was laid off 11 months ago and Now I am the sole supporter. Its really hard bc now I dont know that its the right time but I cannot help but still want to try. I do have a step daughter now, but I do want a baby of my own and I am soooo sad when everyones else is PG but ME. =( Hang in there... Many Hugs for YOU!!!
    sbherm

Answer by sbherm at 9:45 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• My DF and I have been trying for 2 years, we are both young, pretty healthy and yet people who never wanted kids are ending up pregnant. This past year we've had to deal with 3 of his cousins, 2 of his sisters, 3 of our friends, 4 of my cousins, and everyone in the neighborhood it seems has gotten pregnant. It's a tough situation to deal with. The part that usually gets me the most is I babysit each day, and I do get quite attached to the kids I babysit. So it's like I do get to be around kids, but they are another person's children, not my own.
    earthsangel2006

Answer by earthsangel2006 at 11:17 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i am with u too! I have been off my iud for 5 months as of yesterday! and nothing..and i know a lot of mom getting pregnant like nothing.. its that time to try so heres hoping for good timing and hope I ovulate
    MCKsmomma

Answer by MCKsmomma at 11:38 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i already have 5 yr old and my SO has a 6 yr old, we have been together for 3 yrs and known eachother for 8 ,anyway we have been tryin for 2 in a half yrs and still nothin. my sister has had 2 (which the second was born sunday) since we have been together so it makes it 3 kids and my sister in law has 3 since we have been together (which the twins didnt make (i wish they were here) ) so that make makes it 4 kids and we found out she is pregnant and i am so jealous of them, But i am happy for all of you that are pregnant. Hopefully my day will come i go tomorrow to my Ob to see whats going on with me i have already done some test and everything was fine until they found a very small cist on my left ovary, so that maybe the answer. GOOD LUCK TO ALL TTC!!!!!!! we are just going to let god take it from here and when he wants us to have a baby then it happens, we are happy either way.
    mybabe22

Answer by mybabe22 at 11:58 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I was trying for 2years for my first and my b/f calls and says I am pregnant and she had an IUD IN!! I tried to act happy but wasn't. Then I found out that 3 of my cousins were pregnant and due in apr'09 right when I found out at home that I was pregnant but didn't tell anyone in Oct. I m/c in oct and had to remove twin that was ectopic in Nov so I know how you feel on ttc and everyone around you getting the result!!!
    saralee02

Answer by saralee02 at 12:25 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I get so angry when i see women with baby bumps...!! I want one.. It's been 6 months of trying. I do have a 1 year old but I have a medical condition that could prevent use from having more if it dont happen soon. I feel your dissappointments.
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 9:51 PM on Jan. 30, 2009